Earlier this year we met a fantastic company called the Liverpool Audio Network. Run by three young music industry entrepreneurs, they’re in their own words ‘a diverse movement of selectors and creators’. Collaborating with some of the most innovative creative professionals in Merseyside, their goal is ‘to aid in the development of a flourishing cultural music scene to develop co-operative intelligence and mental well-being in Liverpool’.
They run a varied program of events, masterclasses and networking opportunities, and have recently launched a new podcast titled ‘Your Music Industry’. They invited our own Al Groves to feature in an interview discussing his career as a Producer, Mixer and operator of The Motor Museum.
In the interview they explore:
- Al’s journey into the music industry (and how he’s self-taught)
- His approach to a healthy studio lifestyle
- Some technical tips and tricks
- Artist psychology
- Overcoming career hurdles
- What it was like working with the likes of Bring Me The Horizon
Check it out below – there’s some fantastic insight drawn on a lot of experience!